Architectural design specialists - Home extension plans

Chartered Architectural Technologist, MCIAT


A Chartered Architectural Technologist can and frequently does:

  • Lead a project from initial design through to completion, including the issuing of the necessary certificates
  • Work on all types of building projects
  • Specialise in the science and technology of architecture


They can provide professional advice on:

  • Planning issues
  • Building Regulations
  • Contracts and certification
  • Feasibility studies
  • Party Wall issues




  • Restorations
  • Conservation


  • Eco-builds
  • Sustainability


  • Technical solutions
  • Materials and products


  • Retrofits
  • Re-use


NB many people use the word ‘architect’ as a generic descriptor but Chartered Architectural Technologists are qualified to offer and provide the same services and have specialisms in the science and technology of architecture.

____House extension plans | Conversion plans | Self build designs | BIM Consultancy services _

Site map - Ph 01908 887769 - SKETCH3D Residential Design Australia